After what felt like the longest winter ever, summer is finally here and it’s just amazing!
There are a few things that I want to do right now:
- going on bike rides with my husband
- visiting our favorite Biergarten locations
- enjoying refreshing gelato
- workout out at my new gym (yay!) to get into my best shape ever
- going on an epic road trip following the Danube river (finally!)
- swim in a local pool or lake and bake in the sun
Things that I don’t want to do right now:
- sit in my muggy apartment
- staring at a computer screen
- spending hours in my kitchen creating elaborate meals
That means I’m taking a break from blogging, including writing, reading, and commenting on blog posts.
This doesn’t mean that I don’t like this blogging game anymore, it’s just a shift of priorities. I want to focus on the things that really matter to me: my health, fitness, happiness, and most of all my family. I want to spend more time living offline instead of online.
So don’t worry if you don’t hear from me in the next few weeks or months. I’m just soaking up some sunshine.