Sorry for disappearing again for so long! I just had to take a few days off. That meant off of blogging, working, and exercising for several days. Pure bliss, let me tell you!
Yesterday I had to return to my desk job, and even though I didn’t feel like going to the gym, I went anyway and did a short treadmill run. Once again, that run was tough, but I’m proud that I finished my usual 2.5 miles. Hey, a short run is better than not running at all!
Somehow another month just flew by, and it’s already November! The month of October was full of Ups and Downs. I was sick for a few days, there were some not-so-good food choices, I didn’t run as often as I had planned, slacked a little on the Pilates front (oops!), but I also did my longest bike ride ever! 32 awfully hilly miles! My legs were screaming at me! And I still don’t understand why running on the treadmill is so much harder than running outdoors, even though I keep the incline at zero! Any ideas?
My goals for November are pretty much the same as for October:
- Run 2-3 times a week, focusing on shorter distances (2 to 5 miles).
- Be more consistent with my Pilates class! I know my back needs it.
- Do pushups! I can barely do 10 on my toes right now, and I want to increase that number again. Maybe I’ll even do the 100 pushups challenge again.
- Healthy, mindful snacking! I haven’t made any progress with my snacking habits yet. I really need to focus on only eating when I’m really hungry, not when I’m just bored or tired.
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night! I usually only get about 6, and that’s obviously not enough. On most days, I’m awfully tired all day long, having a hard time focusing on anything, especially my work.
- I do have a few more recipes in mind that I want to share. I just need to cook them again, take some photos, and write things down.
Here’s to an awesome November!
P.S. If you’re still interested in my workout stats, check out my Dailymile site!